Pages

25 May 2011

Tuesday 24 May Let the coiffeuring begin

Reggi the hair murderer
Now we're back in warm weather it's time to get our long locks shorn. I did David's with the electric clippers at the back of the boat this morning and I was going to have a treat and visit the hairdressers. The last time I paid to have my haircut was in Bonaire in November '09. That was where we bought our clippers.
Look at the photo and see why I prefer David to cut my hair despite my mother's horror at the shortness. Reggi the 6' transvestite in a rubber apron and Copa Cabana turban with bleached locks artfully teased from the top, chibbled away to give a short back and sides with unfeasible quiff on top. At least it was cheap because I didn't mind when David re-cut my hair next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment